- Who is Huttig?
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of millwork, building materials and wood products used principally in new residential construction and in home improvement, remodeling and repair work. We distribute our products through 27 distribution centers serving 41 states. Our wholesale distribution centers sell principally to building materials dealers, national buying groups, home centers and industrial users, including manufactured homes.
- What are Huttig's principal products and services?
- Each of our distribution centers carries a variety of products that vary by location. Our principal products are:
- Millwork: Exterior and interior doors, pre-hung door units, windows, patio doors, mouldings, frames, stair parts and columns
- Building Products: Roofing, siding, insulation, flashing, housewrap, connectors and fasteners, decking, drywall, kitchen and other miscellaneous building products
- Wood Products: Engineered wood products, used in floor joists, and other wood products, such as lumber and wood panels
- When was Huttig founded?
- In 1885, Charles H. Huttig arrived in St. Louis and entered the wholesale sash and door business. He founded his company upon the principles of integrity, value and excellence in customer service. These guiding principles remain as the foundation of Huttig.
- What is Huttig's CUSIP number?
- Huttig's CUSIP (Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures) number is 448451-10-4. The CUSIP system, which is owned by the American Bankers Association and operated by Standard & Poor's, facilitates the clearing and settlement process of securities.
- Who is Huttig's transfer agent?
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
- Who do I contact regarding change of address, change of ownership, or lost or stolen Huttig stock certificates?
- Please contact Computershare, Shareholders Communications, in writing at the following address:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
- May I buy or sell shares of Huttig stock directly through the Company?
- That service is not provided through the company; please contact our transfer agent.
- Does Huttig pay a dividend?
- Huttig currently does not pay a dividend.
- Who is Huttig's principal accounting firm?
- KPMG LLP
10 South Broadway – Suite 900
St. Louis, MO 63102
- When does Huttig's fiscal year end?
- December 31st
- How can I obtain Huttig's most recent Annual Report?
- We post all of our annual reports online. To download a PDF version please click here. If you're unable to download, click here to request a hard copy.